In the fencing market, there are a lot of tried-and-true options for materials and aesthetics, but a more recent entry into the market, composite fencing, might be the right call for home and property owners who don’t mind being the early adopters of this exciting and novel option.
Composite fencing offers a host of benefits compared to more traditional options, including:
- The longevity of the materials used means the fence will last much longer than options like traditional wooden fencing. Unlike wood, composite fencing is not prone to cracking or splintering.
- Resistance to mold and rot, which means less maintenance and lower long-term costs.
- Flexibility in appearance from traditional faux-wood aesthetic to modern styles in a variety of colors and options.
- Installation that is fast and efficient, thanks to lightweight materials and the slotted design of panels.
- Zero risk of splinters during installation or use.
- Its eco-friendly nature. Being made from recycled plastic and real wood means fewer materials headed to the landfill and fewer precious resources being exploited to provide materials.
While composite fencing is a slightly larger investment initially, it begins to pay for itself as soon as it is installed. It will rarely, if ever, need maintenance like wood, and it adds to the value of the property with its upscale appearance compared to options like chain link.
At Fortis Fencing, we offer contemporary composite fencing options for your North Carolina home. Having this low-maintenance option is great for busy homeowners who want to maintain the aesthetic of their fence made with durable, long-lasting materials. Our team will work with you to find the best fencing options for your home and be efficient with the installation while upholding a high standard of workmanship and customer service.
If you would like to explore and discuss your options or schedule with our skilled team, give us a call today!