When replacing an aging fence or installing a new one, there are quite a few options to choose from. Each option has advantages and disadvantages, but a good fencing company can help guide your decision.
Aluminum fences are one good option, especially for fences on uneven ground, but that is not their only advantage. A few reasons why a home or property owner might consider aluminum fences are:
- The relatively low cost of materials and installation; aluminum is cheaper than wrought iron and steel, but looks as good and has comparable durability.
- Aluminum is not prone to corrosion and rust or damage from moisture, sunlight, insects, or other threats.
- The low maintenance requirements mean potentially clearing weeds and debris, but never paying for repainting, refinishing, or staining.
- Aluminum fencing is not a one-size-fits-all option; it comes in a wide array of heights, styles, and colors to accommodate the taste of the customer.
- Aluminum fences can be adapted to fit unique topography and spaces and topped with spikes for security.
- The strength and resilience of aluminum creates a safe space for children and pets and can be used to limit access to pools or other hazards.
- Aluminum fences are recyclable, can be made from recycled material, and don’t require maintenance using chemical products, making them an eco-friendly option; their longevity means less waste headed to the landfill.
At Fortis Fencing, we offer aluminum fencing options for your home in North Carolina. We have a large selection of product offerings, which means we can help find the perfect fencing options for your home and aesthetic. We deliver high-quality work in addition to exceptional customer service and also offer a two-year workmanship guarantee on the fences we install.
As a family-owned business, you can trust that we will take excellent care of you and deliver the personalized service you expect. Give us a call today to discuss your needs and to schedule with our skilled, friendly team!