When it comes to fencing, there are a few options available to home and property owners. Chain link fences are a great option for a variety of reasons. They can help homeowners keep their property secure, provide a safe space for children or pets to play, and create an enclosed area that can be used for gardening and other activities.
Some of the benefits of chain link fences that might sway someone to choose this option are:
- Cost, as chain link fences are more budget-friendly due the lower expense compared to many other options.
- A much wider variety of options than most people realize. There are a range of gauges, colors, and heights available, and they are customizable.
- Ease of maintenance when properly installed. Rust and dirt are not issues due to the protective nature of galvanized, aluminized, and vinyl-coated materials.
- Durability, as the materials used stand up to the test of time and weather, allowing wind to pass through, lowering the chance of damage.
- Ease of repair due to the ability to easily remove and replace vandalized or damaged sections of fencing.
- The non-intrusive nature of the fencing, as it can be seen through and allows sunlight to reach the property.
- Ease of installation, which translates into lower installation and maintenance costs, but also means a property owner can have a fence on a short timeline.
- Security provided by the inherent strength of the steel used, as well as the option to install very high fences and/or barbed wire that would make trespassing a daunting task.
At Fortis Fencing, we offer chain link fences for North Carolina homes. Compared to other fencing companies, our project timelines are shorter, so you will receive quicker service when you are ready for your new fencing. We also have a plethora of options to suit your specific needs and the design aesthetic of your home.
We are a family-owned business and strive to provide outstanding, personalized customer service in addition to our high-quality workmanship that is backed by a two-year workmanship guarantee. If you would like to explore our offerings and schedule with our friendly team of technicians, reach out to us today!