Fences can serve many purposes, from providing privacy and security to creating a safe place for kids and pets, a garden space, or just the aesthetic they can provide. Depending on the intention of the property or homeowner, different types of fences might be more or appropriate for the intended purpose.
Fences can be installed using a variety of different materials, and these materials each offer some benefits and drawbacks when compared to other options. A good fencing company will help guide customers through the process of deciding which option suits their project vision and purpose.
Some of the most common materials used are vinyl, aluminum, wood, and chain link, but there are newer options, like composite, as well.
- Vinyl has great longevity and can offer privacy at a budget-friendly price.
- Chain link offers less privacy, but is also affordable and resilient.
- Aluminum fences are a great, long-lasting, cost-efficient option for slopes and in general.
- Composite costs more initially, but also offers superior durability and low maintenance while looking great.
- Wood is initially cheaper than composite, but will require more maintenance and possibly eventual replacement, unlike the other options.
Most types of fences are customizable to fit the aesthetic of the customer, and some are eco-friendlier than others, which may be a priority for some.
At Fortis Fencing, we can guide you in your fencing project for your North Carolina home. We are a family-owned business that prioritizes high-quality, efficient work so that we can meet your needs and provide functional, practical, and beautiful results.
We have a larger selection of options than other fencing companies, which makes us an ideal choice for all of your fencing needs. Give us a call today to discuss your options and see how we can make this a stress-free process tailored specifically to what you need and want!